Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sorting and Packing

Today we decided to clean out the hall closet. I sorted all the boxes with hats, scarves, and gloves. Among the gloves pile I found three single gloves. Since two almost match (one was black, the other brown, but otherwise they are the same kind), I told Bob he could still use them to shovel snow in VA. He thought this was very silly considering that he had at least 5 other perfectly good snow-shovelling pairs of gloves. I finally conceded, but this is really hard --- I am just not good at throwing things out, if one can still can find some use for them!

Speaking of finding a good use:
Bob found on the internet a photography school in Bethesda, MD which takes old cameras, lenses, filters, bags, etc..... so he packed up our non-digital photography selection and we're planning to drop the box off when we head south the next time. At least two drawers are empty now! .... and some students still can utilize Opa's, Bob's and Bob's father's old camera equipment. I like that!

Dave is supposed to come tomorrow and maybe I can convince him to take some of his stuff -- otherwise it will go to either the Goodwill or the curb.

Now I have to do some class preparations for tomorrow. Cleaning house is so much more fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment